With warm weather, a beautiful Sunday afternoon is incomplete without a barbecue session with friends and family. Although the trend of having a home grill machine is recent, it is quickly becoming the norm..
But first things first
Before you start grilling, there are certain rules you need to follow:
- Don’t overcook your food: It has been revealed that people who regularly consume burnt or overcooked meat are more prone to cancer due to the presence of carcinogens present in charred food,
- Use a marinade that is low in fat: Several investigations have shown that the use of a marinade on meat can reduce the formation of HCA in it.
- keep it slim: Trim all fat and prepare a lean cut of meat. If the meat continues to leak, there is a chance it could catch fire.
- usage sheet: To prevent sudden flare-ups, cover the meat with aluminum foil and poke small holes in the aluminum foil to allow fat to drain from the meat.
Are you wondering if it is worth following such rules? Well, grilling has several health benefits. Some of the most prominent health benefits are:-
Pickles can be healthy – without the worry of big calories, you can add bold flavors to your grilled meal. Some of the pickles you can use:-
- English sauce
- chili sauce
- Tomato paste
Tasty vegetables: Several people have noted that vegetables taste much better when grilled than when cooked. Caramelizing the vegetables when marinating them will bring out the best of the flavors in the vegetables. Some of the best vegetables to roast are:-
- Onions (red, white or sweet)
protein: Like vegetables, grilling also brings out the best flavors in meats. Meat is a great source of protein that is valuable for our body. Grilling the meat will ensure that the protein in the meat is not lost. Some of the meats that are best grilled are:-
- Chicken (without skin)
- Steak (Remove fat)
- pork loin
But grilling isn’t just about the food; It’s much more than that. Most of the time it has been seen that families love to enjoy a barbecue with friends and neighbors. But for that, you have to have the right equipment because it’s not like you can grill your food wherever you want.